Bulk Order Scrub Caps From 10 to 10,000+
Try your own numbers and see the financial and CO2e savings using our: Scrub Cap Hospital Savings Calculator
For The People Wearing The Scrub Caps:
- Satin lining options for comfort.
- Latex Free elastic as standard.
- Inclusive designs for hijabs and turbans.
- Sizes from XS to 2XL (in most style).
- Scrub caps made to order in the UK.
- Embroidered caps with names and roles ensures that staff do not get roles misidentified.
- Over 80 plain colours to choose from to match uniforms.
For the Hospital / Lab / Business with Wholesale Scrub Caps:
- Showcasing your hospital's commitment to sustainability by displacing kilogrammes of CO2e each year compared to disposables. Often reducing emissions by over 80%.
- End of life scrub cap recycling service available for those without facilities to do so.
- Already in other hospitals and labs so fully tested.
- Tested in various washing facilities including industrial drying which is up to 180 degree Celsius.
- VAT exemption for NHS Trusts and charities, ensuring you get the most out of your budget, 16.6% more compared to a budget with VAT included.
- Bulk and wholesale discounts for larger orders from 10 caps aimed at small teams to 500+ for hospitals and departments.
- Reorder rate is at the same discounted rates of the first bigger orders so you don't keep renegotiating contacts.
- Designed and made in the UK, ensuring top-quality products and supporting the UK manufacturing sector.
- RFID tags available for commercial/industrial laundry integration.
- Better team integration, by having the names and roles on the hats. Name retention improvements and better patient experiences.
- All scrub caps are made to your specifications and even designs can be modified on the styles to suit your needs.
For Your Patients and Visitors:
- By featuring names and roles embroidered on the caps, allows them to able to interact with the staff more effectively.
- Colours for different departments help better identify staff.
- More continuity and Visability of staff.
By partnering with us, you will showcase your commitment to sustainability, employee well-being, and inclusivity. This will make your hospital stand out among healthcare professionals and patients alike.